Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article submitted are accepted on assumption that they contain original and unpublished work.
- Manuscript must be written in English and around 3000 words in length. Review and reports of projects and researches are expected to be shorter, less than 2000 words.
- Materials should be typed on A4 size paper, double spaced, with broad margin on one side, submitted in duplicate.
- An author abstract of around 100 words should be included, completed in itself outline of purpose, method and findings, or contribution to knowledge.
- Enough information is required to identify author, name, occupation, title, and full address.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Table should be numbeered consecutively in the Arabic numerals and typed on separate sheets. Avoid the use of unnecessary tables.
Acceptance criteria: AJFM Journal is very concerned about making its papers readable.
Consequently it is requested that authors should pay close attention to the clarity of their
communication. It is desirable that manuscript are exposed as widely as possible before submission
as this invariably improves the quality of the paper. Where it is essential to use mathematics for
clarity, such use should be restricted and placed in their appendix.
Normally, all papers submitted will only be published subject to review by referees. To ensure a
fair review, authors should avoid information within the text that will discuss their identity. All
papers are further subject to editorial review for styles, quality of communication, academic and
scholarly content. A decision on every manuscript is made in a timely manner and conununicated